We don't know what it is you're getting from your current marketing firm, or what you received from the last firm you worked with. We can't speak for what other service providers are out there providing. All we can do is try to help you understand what Vira Creative delivers.
You might be surprised, shocked or even disappointed to hear that we don't package things up with pretty promises nor do we guarantee results. Crazy isn't it? Most sales people might tell you this is back-ass-wards. From where we’re sitting, (the real world) it's not that crazy. In fact, we prefer to under promise and over deliver.
So what’s our non-refundable, no guarantees, no promises made, difference? Here’s what you can expect:
1. Research. While marketing is still very much trial and error, we always defer to research to help you make an informed business decision.
2. Advice. This advice comes at you from an objective voice of reason by way of research and experience based off ten years of being in the consulting industry. (Notice, we didn’t use the word “expert,” it’s so generic these days, everyone’s using it and the fact is, if everyone is an expert then really, no one is an expert.) Chew on that.
3. Creativity. Out-of-the-box thinking, ideas and strategies to help your brand stand out.
4. Consistency. Business owners who have joined us in the real world know they can’t do it all, but that it all has to get done. So they outsource in order to remain consistent. They appreciate the peace of mind knowing that each month their advertising is being renewed, or e-newsletter is being sent, blog is being posted, social media monitored, and the list goes on and on.
5. Honesty. If there’s a clog in customer service/experience pipeline, we’re going to find it and we’re not going to stay quiet about it. This goes for any area in your business, it might be you’ve got unrealistic expectations, your budget is too low or too high, you’re using the wrong platform in an attempt to get certain results, or it could be your strategy, consistency and or frequency are all off. Whatever it is, we’ll make sure to help you improve upon it and that may result in saved time, money and increase results.
6. Responsiveness. I can’t wrap my brain around service providers that take weeks, days, or even hours to respond to their clients and/or to complete projects. We simply don’t have it in us. What we do have is a deep concern for your business and an innate sense of urgency.
If you value these types things then you also probably don’t mind paying for them. Which is great because we can provide these things and we don’t mind getting paid.